• You need to be a registered member to post a thread. Registration is free

ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - GAIN KENYA

Max

ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Location Kenya
Salary Competitive
Job Advert

GAIN’s purpose is to advance nutrition outcomes by improving the consumption of nutritious and safe food for all people, especially those most vulnerable to malnutrition. In particular, we aim to improve the consumption of safe and nutritious foods for—at a minimum—1 billion people over the next five years and target major improvements to food systems, resulting in more diverse and healthier diets for vulnerable people in countries where we work.

The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks including; providing support to GAIN Kenya’s managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing the organisation’s general admin activities.

GAIN Kenya seeks an enthusiastic and experienced administrator who will work closely with the staff team to smooth systems and processes. She/he will prepare account payables documents for approval and oversea the proper upkeep and maintenance of office premises and working facilities to provide the best possible physical environment for staff. The Administrative Assistant will organise logistics of meetings and workshops for GAIN Kenya, including travel arrangements.

The ideal candidate will have good interpersonal, organisational and oral and written communication skills. They will have the ability to prioritise and multi-task and be flexible in working outside regular working hours. She/he will have proven experience as administrative assistant or office administrative assistant. The ideal candidate will be competent in using MS word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and have basic accounting skills.

Ideally, she/he will have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or have equivalent work experience.

The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and as an inclusive employer we are keen to reflect the diversity of our society at every level within our organisation. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. Our employees worldwide are required to ensure their behaviour is consistent with our policies.

GAIN’s purpose is to advance nutrition outcomes by improving the consumption of nutritious and safe food for all people, especially those most vulnerable to malnutrition. In particular, we aim to improve the consumption of safe and nutritious foods for—at a minimum—1 billion people over the next five years and target major improvements to food systems, resulting in more diverse and healthier diets for vulnerable people in countries where we work.

The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks including; providing support to GAIN Kenya’s managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing the organisation’s general admin activities.

GAIN Kenya seeks an enthusiastic and experienced administrator who will work closely with the staff team to smooth systems and processes. She/he will prepare account payables documents for approval and oversea the proper upkeep and maintenance of office premises and working facilities to provide the best possible physical environment for staff. The Administrative Assistant will organise logistics of meetings and workshops for GAIN Kenya, including travel arrangements.

The ideal candidate will have good interpersonal, organisational and oral and written communication skills. They will have the ability to prioritise and multi-task and be flexible in working outside regular working hours. She/he will have proven experience as administrative assistant or office administrative assistant. The ideal candidate will be competent in using MS word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and have basic accounting skills.

Ideally, she/he will have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or have equivalent work experience.

The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and as an inclusive employer we are keen to reflect the diversity of our society at every level within our organisation. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. Our employees worldwide are required to ensure their behaviour is consistent with our policies.

APPLY ONLINE:
https://jobs.gainhealth.org/vacancies/442/administrative_assistant/kenya/

Job Description : see attached.

Closing Date24 Sep 2018

Attachments

Last edited:

Max

Dear Sir/Madam,

As a highly qualified and enthusiastic individual with extensive work experience in the field of management and administration, I am applying for the position of Administrative Assistant. My strong communication, administrative, analytical and interpersonal skills combined with my Diploma in Business Administration makes me an exceptional candidate for this position.
During my various administration jobs, I have developed strong organization and time management skills which would be very useful. My strengths lie in all the administrative work that goes into making any business a success. I am experienced in all aspects of administrative work; handling customers, ensuring all systems within the company are running smoothly, training new employees, maintaining records and communicating with forces inside and outside the office.
Furthermore, I am a strong-minded individual who has the potential to lead the staff while exceeding the expectations of the employer. Additionally, I am very proficient in computers specifically in MS Office Suite and MS Project. My enclosed resume will provide you with the details of my qualifications and skills which would make me an asset for your company.
I would like to meet you in person to discuss further how I would utilize my capabilities to contribute to the mission of your organization. In the interim, I will be available on my cell phone at +254 727096543 or via email at lydiahkimani9@gmail.com.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,
LYDIAH KIMANI
Hi Lydiah, apply online by using the link that i have added on the advert or check on their website. I would recommend deleting your attachment since this is a public forum.

Latest profile posts

“The things I do for love.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
prior to proper preparations results to better performance
Max
Ecclesiastes 7:9
9 Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools.
Don’t say money changed them, You didn’t text them when they were broke, Always remember that. Copied.
Supreme Court upholds Babu Owino win as the Embakasi East Member of Parliament.
Why did the physics teacher break up with the biology teacher? There was no chemistry.
Max
Her: Where did you get my number from?
Me: From the Bible, the book of Numbers
Max
Wife:uko na text.
Hubby:Please Nisomee.
Wife:"Equity bank" anauliza amefika poa.