• You need to be a registered member to post a thread. Registration is free

DRIVER III-JOB GROUP D (5 POSTS) - NAIROBI COUNTY

DRIVER III-JOB GROUP D(5 POSTS)
Application Deadline:
Fri 12th Oct 2018
REMUNERATION
Salary Scale:
Kshs 14,610.00 to Kshs 16,250.00 House Allowance: Kshs 4,125.00 Commuter Allowance: Kshs 3,000.00 Extraneous Allowance: Kshs 7,000.00

Job Description
  • Driving the motor vehicle as authorized;
  • Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems and tyre pressure;
  • Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems;
  • Maintaining work tickets for vehicles assigned;
  • Ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road including the safe ty of the passengers and/or goods therein; and
  • Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
Job Qualifications
  • Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
  • A valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) for class(es) of vehicle(s) an officer is required to drive;
  • Attended a First-Aid Certificate Cause lasting not less than one (1) week at St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution;
  • Passed Suitability Test for Driver Grade III;
  • Passed Practical Test for Drivers conducted by the respective Ministry/Department;
  • A Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police; and
  • At least two (2) years driving experience.
Apply for this Job.

Latest profile posts

“The things I do for love.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
prior to proper preparations results to better performance
Max
Ecclesiastes 7:9
9 Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools.
Don’t say money changed them, You didn’t text them when they were broke, Always remember that. Copied.
Supreme Court upholds Babu Owino win as the Embakasi East Member of Parliament.
Why did the physics teacher break up with the biology teacher? There was no chemistry.
Max
Her: Where did you get my number from?
Me: From the Bible, the book of Numbers
Max
Wife:uko na text.
Hubby:Please Nisomee.
Wife:"Equity bank" anauliza amefika poa.