• You need to be a registered member to post a thread. Registration is free

Finance Assistant - Mabati Rolling Mills

MRM Athi River is seeking to recruit a Finance Assistant. The candidate must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, demonstrate high intergrity and professional ethics and make decisions on the role in a prudent manner.

This position will be working closely with the management accountants to assist them perform their duties. It will be on a fixed term contract of 4 months.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements :
  • Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration ( Finance Option)
  • CPA (K) Holder
  • 1 year relevant working experience
  • Computer Literacy – Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and any Accounting Packages
  • Report Writing skills
  • Good Communication, Analytical, Interpersonal and Problem Solving Skills
  • Ensure timely generation of management reports. This position will be working closely with the management accountants
Qualified applicants should submit a comprehensive CV, together with a covering letter supporting their application to hr.mrmroofing@safalgroup.com not later than 21st September, 2018. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.

Latest profile posts

“The things I do for love.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
prior to proper preparations results to better performance
Max
Ecclesiastes 7:9
9 Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools.
Don’t say money changed them, You didn’t text them when they were broke, Always remember that. Copied.
Supreme Court upholds Babu Owino win as the Embakasi East Member of Parliament.
Why did the physics teacher break up with the biology teacher? There was no chemistry.
Max
Her: Where did you get my number from?
Me: From the Bible, the book of Numbers
Max
Wife:uko na text.
Hubby:Please Nisomee.
Wife:"Equity bank" anauliza amefika poa.