• You need to be a registered member to post a thread. Registration is free

Love quotes

1. L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very very extraordinary
E is even more than any one that you adore
tenor.gif
2. No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together. images (12).jpeg
3. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
images (10).jpeg
4. When two people really care about each other, they will always look for a way to make it work, no matter how hard it is.
images.png
5. The couples that are meant to be, are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart, and come out even stronger.

images (9).jpeg
6. Distance means nothing when someone means everything.
images (8).jpeg
7. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that's everything.
images (7).jpeg
8. Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.
images (6).jpeg
9. Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Because you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes. images (16).jpeg
10. Life's too short to walk up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't.
images (1).png

The greatest feeling in life is to find someone who knows your faults and weaknesses but still willing to embrace you with so much love without doubt.

Max

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” - Dr. Seuss

Latest profile posts

“The things I do for love.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
prior to proper preparations results to better performance
Max
Ecclesiastes 7:9
9 Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools.
Don’t say money changed them, You didn’t text them when they were broke, Always remember that. Copied.
Supreme Court upholds Babu Owino win as the Embakasi East Member of Parliament.
Why did the physics teacher break up with the biology teacher? There was no chemistry.
Max
Her: Where did you get my number from?
Me: From the Bible, the book of Numbers
Max
Wife:uko na text.
Hubby:Please Nisomee.
Wife:"Equity bank" anauliza amefika poa.