• You need to be a registered member to post a thread. Registration is free

Pool Attendant Job at NCCK

JOB TITLE: POOL ATTENDANT

POSITIONS TO BE FILLED: 1 (One)

SUPERVISOR: Maintenance Technician

DUTY STATION: Jumuia Hotel Kisumu

MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB

Duties and Responsibilities:

1. Clean assigned Resort facilities (i.e. the swimming pool, pool deck, equipment areas, locker room, showers)
  2. Inspect Swimming pool, deck, and mechanical equipment for the purposes of ensuring that it is suitable for safe operations, maintaining an attractive and clean condition, identifying necessary repairs.
  3. Evaluate equipment function for the purpose of maintaining facilities and complying with mandated health requirements.
  4. Maintain Pool, including proper chemical and PH rate for the purpose of complying with mandated safety and health requirements.
  5. Assist in maintaining swimming pool equipment (e.g. backwashing filters, pump equipment) for the purpose of ensuring equipment is in proper working condition
  6. Maintain record for the purpose of providing an up-to-date reference trail and/0r complying with mandated requirements
  7. Monitors inventory levels of chemical and other pool maintenance supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of supplies as needed
  8. Performs minor repairs to swimming pool equipment and facilities for the purpose of maintaining facilities and equipment in safe operating condition
  9. Assist with setup and/or movement of equipment (e.g. starting blocks, benches) for the purpose of ensuring availability for special events).
  10. Prepare purchase orders for the purpose of securing needed supplies.
  11. Responds to inquiries from Guests, Public Health Department and other relevant parties for the purpose of conveying information regarding swimming pool operations
  12. Stocks chemicals and other supplies for the purpose of maintaining adequate quantities and security of items.
  13. Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
JOB SPECIFICATION AND OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO THE JOB

(i) Level of Education/Academic Qualification

• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
  • Certificate in Swimming Pool Attendance

(ii) Specialized Training/Professional Qualifications

• Excellent Communication skills
  • Confidentiality and integrity
  • Able to operate pool maintenance equipment and handle hazardous materials
  • Ability to operate within a defined budget
(iii) Other Competences:

• Ability to work long hours
  • Flexible
  • Reliable
(iv) Relevant Job Experience

• Must have worked in a similar position for at least TWO years.
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form(Click Here to Download). Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to recruitment@ncck.orgindicating job title in the email subject line. The application forms to be received by close of business on 18th October 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.

Latest profile posts

“The things I do for love.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
prior to proper preparations results to better performance
Max
Ecclesiastes 7:9
9 Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools.
Don’t say money changed them, You didn’t text them when they were broke, Always remember that. Copied.
Supreme Court upholds Babu Owino win as the Embakasi East Member of Parliament.
Why did the physics teacher break up with the biology teacher? There was no chemistry.
Max
Her: Where did you get my number from?
Me: From the Bible, the book of Numbers
Max
Wife:uko na text.
Hubby:Please Nisomee.
Wife:"Equity bank" anauliza amefika poa.