• You need to be a registered member to post a thread. Registration is free

Top 20 inspirational Quotes

Max

Top 20 inspirational Quotes
  1. If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on. –Sheryl Sandberg
  2. It is never too late to be what you might have been. –George Eliot
  3. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
  4. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. –Joshua J. Marine
  5. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. –Steve Jobs
  6. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. –Martin Luther King Jr.
  7. If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough. –Oprah Winfrey
  8. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. –Farrah Gray
  9. It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings. –Ann Landers
  10. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. –Maya Angelou
  11. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. –Helen Keller
  12. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. –Plato
  13. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. –Zig Ziglar
  14. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain
  15. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. –Henry Ford
  16. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill
  17. I'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed. -Robert H. Schuller
  18. Great things in business are never done by one person. They're done by a team of people. -Steve Jobs
  19. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. -Harriet Tubman
  20. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
    which is your most inspiring quote?

Last edited:
Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much theres nothing else you can give and nobody will care for you.

I like a lot of these. I am going to actually save them and see if any of these people have others. I want to start a collection of inspirational posts to make a wall of them in my office.

erik

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

-Mark Twain

ZAIN

Life isn’t about finding yourself; it’s about creating yourself. So live the life you imagined.
— Henry David Thoreau

“Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” — Robert A. Heinlein

Latest profile posts

“The things I do for love.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
prior to proper preparations results to better performance
Max
Ecclesiastes 7:9
9 Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools.
Don’t say money changed them, You didn’t text them when they were broke, Always remember that. Copied.
Supreme Court upholds Babu Owino win as the Embakasi East Member of Parliament.
Why did the physics teacher break up with the biology teacher? There was no chemistry.
Max
Her: Where did you get my number from?
Me: From the Bible, the book of Numbers
Max
Wife:uko na text.
Hubby:Please Nisomee.
Wife:"Equity bank" anauliza amefika poa.